English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Come on!: Do it! Hurry up!
Come on, just ask her out!
- "Come on, I'll spot you, Eddie."
- "You eat dinner, then talk to him. Come on and follow me now!"
- "Come on, group hug."
- "Everyone gather together. Come on! Horatio, and Philip."
- "Philip : Come on Edward!"
- "Come on Brian, do something!"
- "Come on Bruno."
- "Come on, babe, why don't we paint the town, and all that jazz."
- "Celebrate good times, come on!"
- "Susie : Oh come on now, Samantha, look, she's crying again."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Come on'? Share it with us!