Definition Come to my attention
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
it has come to my attention that...: I have noticed that...; I have been informed that...
This is an expression that is used frequently to start a letter or a speech.
- "It has come to my attention that McGillicutty's has yet to stock Delavigne goods."
- "It has recently come to my attention that our security system here at Delavigne is terribly inadequate."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of my employees, Jean Marcel Marron, was arrested this afternoon on charges of reckless endangerment and driving without a US driver's license."
- "It has recently come to Bruno's attention that you fired Karen Hughes, a retail manager who came to you in order to offer you her resignation."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of our fellow employees in the finance department, who shall remain nameless, is unable to share in the camaraderie of "Casual Fridays"."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Mayor : It has recently come to my attention that your company intends to build a second retail store on Market Street."
- "It has come to my attention that there is a live animal on this plane, and due to customs regulations, we will have to land the plane in Guatemala."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Come to my attention'? Share it with us!