Definition Come with me
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
come with me: follow me, accompany me, let's go (together)
- "Do you think you could take half a day and come with me?"
- "Marlene : If you come with me, we can pursue my dream of performing stand-up comedy."
- "No problem. I'll show you. Come with me!"
- "I'll show you. Come with me!"
- "Lou : Mate, if you come with me, we'll surf the biggest waves in the galaxy!"
- "You should come with me, you might learn a thing or two."
- "Will you come with me?"
- "Mrs. Lee : You come with me!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Come with me'? Share it with us!