English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a comedy: something (a play, a program, etc.) which is funny or amusing
- "The three "C's": communication, camaraderie and comedy."
- "Every comedy show has already parodied every Aaron Sorkin trope: the walking and talking."
- "Alan Woody : Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Comedy Factory in Hollywood, California."
- "That romantic comedy, ah yes - "Love is Lovely"."
- "This could be removed if the worker is not a fan of comedy."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Comedy'? Share it with us!