English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to comfort (someone): to console, to encourage, to calm, to reassure (someone)
- "Comfort: Quite impressive"
- "Comfort Tired of being packed in like sardines?"
- "Comfort: Minimal"
- "The airline is set to revolutionise the low-cost airline industry, setting new standards in price, comfort, service and destination options."
- "Jean : Poor Philip, I would stay and comfort you, but I have to go."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "Comfort: Non-existent"
- "He needs a comforting hand to stroke him."
- "You can earn serious money without leaving the comfort of your own home."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Comfort'? Share it with us!