English vocabulary and translations (See all)
UK: He says he wants to commence legal proceedings against me!
US: The opera will commence in four-and-a-half minutes.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "You also need to state your intention to commence legal action against the debtor-"
- "Admiral Jones : Commencing recording now."
- "Bethany : I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you."
- "Commence recording now."
- "The case of Jones, Brian Jones versus Corp, Delavigne Corp will now commence."
- "Robot : Commence Gymglish Episode Creation sequence."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Commence'? Share it with us!