English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a committee: a board, a commission, a council, an assembly
- "I contacted the executive committee and explained the situation."
- "Chairman, The Nose Awards Committee (NAC)"
- "The Nose Awards Committee"
- "You should probably find the committee who is in charge of that, and find out how this came about."
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
- "I have to bring this case to the oversight committee, and of course there is also the executive committee, who oversees the oversight committee."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Committee'? Share it with us!