English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a committee: a board, a commission, a council, an assembly
- "I contacted the executive committee and explained the situation."
- "I have to bring this case to the oversight committee, and of course there is also the executive committee, who oversees the oversight committee."
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
- "Chairman, The Nose Awards Committee (NAC)"
- "You should probably find the committee who is in charge of that, and find out how this came about."
- "The Nose Awards Committee"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Committee'? Share it with us!