English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a committee: a board, a commission, a council, an assembly
- "You should probably find the committee who is in charge of that, and find out how this came about."
- "Chairman, The Nose Awards Committee (NAC)"
- "The Nose Awards Committee"
- "I contacted the executive committee and explained the situation."
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
- "I have to bring this case to the oversight committee, and of course there is also the executive committee, who oversees the oversight committee."
Still having difficulties with 'Committee'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Committee'? Share it with us!