English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a community: a society, people living close to each other or sharing something
This community has been here for a very long time.
- "These terrorists – and I do not think this word is too strong – take issue with the fishing of bluefin tuna, arguing that the bluefin community is suffering terribly from over-fishing."
- "Also, I acted as a liaison between the troupe and the community, promoting circus awareness and organizing our touring schedule."
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "And communities are built on sharing and interaction."
- "We're a community, you know."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Community'? Share it with us!