English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a company: a business, an enterprise, a firm
Note the plural: companies
Note that in good company also means 'with, surrounded by good people'.
- "You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
- "This does not mean I'm abandoning you, or this company."
- "All this to say: I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately."
- "Good luck with my company!"
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this 'facelift' will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "I am not a destroyer of companies, I am a liberator of them."
- "I've got to tell you the secret that will change the future of this company forever."
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Company'? Share it with us!