English vocabulary and translations (See all)
competitive: aggressive, in competition, ambitious, fierce, opposing
We offer very competitive prices, lower than all of our competitors.
Kevin has always been quite competitive, he got his own Dad fired, just so he could take his job.
competitively priced cheaply, reasonably, fairly priced
- "New Zealanders and Australians are like competitive neighbours - always trying to beat each other."
- "We understand your needs, and offer a competitive interest rate on your money."
- "Competitive rates."
- "How do you expect me to stay competitive when Krazy Gidyeon is giving up 20% off the list price?"
- "You'll notice that our prices are more than competitive."
- "You'll notice that our prices are very competitive."
- "The first 10 e-mails are free, then if you're interested in purchasing the program for your staff, we sell annual subscriptions at very competitive rates."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Competitive'? Share it with us!