English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
competitive: aggressive, in competition, ambitious, fierce, opposing
We offer very competitive prices, lower than all of our competitors.
Kevin has always been quite competitive, he got his own Dad fired, just so he could take his job.
competitively priced cheaply, reasonably, fairly priced
- "Competitive rates."
- "You'll notice that our prices are more than competitive."
- "You'll notice that our prices are very competitive."
- "New Zealanders and Australians are like competitive neighbours - always trying to beat each other."
- "We understand your needs, and offer a competitive interest rate on your money."
- "The first 10 e-mails are free, then if you're interested in purchasing the program for your staff, we sell annual subscriptions at very competitive rates."
- "How do you expect me to stay competitive when Krazy Gidyeon is giving up 20% off the list price?"
Still having difficulties with 'Competitive'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Competitive'? Share it with us!