English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(a) comprehensive (report): (a) detailed, full, extensive, inclusive (report)
Here is a comprehensive report on the finances of the company. It is 150 pages long and covers everything you need to know.
Your research is quite comprehensive: you've done everything required and more.
UK: I've conducted a comprehensive analysis of the situation.
US: Your list is comprehensive: well done.
- "In response to your request, however, we cannot mail you a comprehensive listing of all of our fragrance ingredients because it is against company policy."
- "It outlines our projected earnings for the quarter and offers a comprehensive listing of our new overseas prospects."
- "$500,000 per person Comprehensive"
- "Thanks again for another comprehensive report."
- "Fiona's task is to create detailed reports of each employee's efficiency, and to eventually compile a comprehensive study of our general effectiveness."
- "O Icarus Quincy will present a comprehensive financial review and breakdown of our business this year."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
- "It's pretty comprehensive."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Comprehensive'? Share it with us!