English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a condominium (condo): a flat, an apartment (within an apartment block)
This is the right time to buy a condo. The apartments we saw last week were superb.
- "The mortgage for my beach condo is sky high."
- "Merced Heights: 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Spacious Condo"
- "Harold : I just bought a condo in Miami!"
- "In any case, I hope this information is helpful to you, and I invite you to stop by my new condo at your leisure."
- "Did you know that this girl grew up in a condominium with no elevator?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Condo'? Share it with us!