English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a conference: a congress, a convention, a meeting
- "We would be honored if you would consider accepting our humble invitation to be the speaker at this year's dinner and conference."
- "What if they're serving breakfast at the conference Donna?"
- "My sources tell me that Harold Warbuckle will be attending the conference in Rome."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "Enjoy the conference and do let me know if there's anything else I can do for you."
- "Bruno : Well, I was invited to be the keynote speaker at a conference on cosmetics tomorrow morning in Boston."
- "That's right: 20 years of gathering the greatest minds in the cosmetics industry for lectures, conferences, round-table discussions and even a cocktail party or two!"
- "This year's conference will take place in the Kennedy Suite at the Boston Heights Conference Center (Boston, Massachusetts) on the 21st of August, 2010."
Still having difficulties with 'Conference'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Conference'? Share it with us!