English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a conference: a congress, a convention, a meeting
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "This year's conference will take place in the Kennedy Suite at the Boston Heights Conference Center (Boston, Massachusetts) on the 21st of August, 2010."
- "What if they're serving breakfast at the conference Donna?"
- "We would be honored if you would consider accepting our humble invitation to be the speaker at this year's dinner and conference."
- "Enjoy the conference and do let me know if there's anything else I can do for you."
- "That's right: 20 years of gathering the greatest minds in the cosmetics industry for lectures, conferences, round-table discussions and even a cocktail party or two!"
- "Bruno : Well, I was invited to be the keynote speaker at a conference on cosmetics tomorrow morning in Boston."
- "My sources tell me that Harold Warbuckle will be attending the conference in Rome."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Conference'? Share it with us!