English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a conference call: a telephone meeting, a telephone call between multiple people
We're having a conference call next Tuesday with the managers from Japan.
- "I won't be in the office all week, I'm going scuba diving with a very important client's daughter, but I have scheduled a conference call with Susie for Thursday afternoon."
- "Mergers, acquisitions, conference calls, advertising."
- "Thank you all for joining me on this conference call."
- "Bruno : I'd like to thank you both for joining me on this conference call."
- "Brian : Just a minute, sir, I'm in the middle of a rather important conference call with Europe."
- "Subject: Conference call follow-up to our discussion on outsourcing"
- "Let's plan on starting our conference call at 8:30 in the morning (your time), which would make it 7:30 pm over here."
- "I have come to a decision and would like to schedule another conference call for the end of this week."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Conference call'? Share it with us!