English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to confess: to admit, to recognize, to acknowledge, to own up, to confide
I must confess something: I stole your toys when we were younger, and I killed your kitten.
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "The time has come for me to confess my sentiments for you."
- "especially when you confessed to murder."
- "I kind of miss it, I must confess."
- "So, Icarus, you confess to killing Bruno's adorable little doggy dog?"
- "Dr. Badguy : I must confess something to you Mr. Delavigne."
- "Fall to bits, I confess, I admit, I'm impressed."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Confess'? Share it with us!