English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(This information is) confidential: (This information is) classified, private, secret
- "Highly confidential."
- "Bruno : Good, because I have confidential business to discuss with you."
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports and, oh, he's just pooed on me!"
- "Subject: CONFIDENTIAL + CLASSIFIED INFORMATION RE: GIUSEPPE"
- "All information you share with Donna is completely confidential."
- "Confidential information about the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Subject CONFIDENTIAL Dear Brian"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Confidential'? Share it with us!