English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a consequence: an outcome, a result, a repercussion
- "I thought that returning to the continent would bring me closer to my roots, instead it has shown me the terrifying consequences of disrupting the European Union."
- "If this monkey were to betray Horatio's secrets to one of our competitors, what are the consequences?"
- "or else there will be consequences!"
- "Consider this e-mail a first warning, further reports of verbal abuse will result in serious consequences!"
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
- "Edward : Consequences?"
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a high-stress job, must be suffering negative health consequences."
- "Moira : Here's a quick look at some of the stories we'll be covering today: another devastating flood hits Bangladesh, the economic crisis in Argentina takes a turn for the worse, and an assassination attempt on the Danish Prime Minister has some hilarious consequences."
Still having difficulties with 'Consequence'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Consequence'? Share it with us!