English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a consequence: an outcome, a result, a repercussion
- "Consider this e-mail a first warning, further reports of verbal abuse will result in serious consequences!"
- "Edward : Consequences?"
- "or else there will be consequences!"
- "Moira : Here's a quick look at some of the stories we'll be covering today: another devastating flood hits Bangladesh, the economic crisis in Argentina takes a turn for the worse, and an assassination attempt on the Danish Prime Minister has some hilarious consequences."
- "I thought that returning to the continent would bring me closer to my roots, instead it has shown me the terrifying consequences of disrupting the European Union."
- "If this monkey were to betray Horatio's secrets to one of our competitors, what are the consequences?"
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a high-stress job, must be suffering negative health consequences."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Consequence'? Share it with us!