English vocabulary and translations (See all)
consequently: as a consequence, as a result, because of that, for that reason, hence, so, thus
- "Consequently, I urgently need to order 30,000 units of Bruno's Brew."
- "Consequently, I have created a 'bucket list' of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "Consequently, I will be working on those financial projections Bruno asked for at home on my laptop, as well as attending to my mother."
- "Consequently, I suggest that Jean adopt a native English accent, to make himself easier to understand."
- "Consequently, my hands are still a bit moist."
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Consequently, any attempts to mark my birthday with celebrations will NOT be well received!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Consequently'? Share it with us!