English vocabulary and translations (See all)
consequently: as a consequence, as a result, because of that, for that reason, hence, so, thus
- "Consequently, any attempts to mark my birthday with celebrations will NOT be well received!"
- "Consequently, my hands are still a bit moist."
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Consequently, I have created a 'bucket list' of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "Consequently, I suggest that Jean adopt a native English accent, to make himself easier to understand."
- "Consequently, I urgently need to order 30,000 units of Bruno's Brew."
- "Consequently, I will be working on those financial projections Bruno asked for at home on my laptop, as well as attending to my mother."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Consequently'? Share it with us!