English vocabulary and translations (See all)
considerably: substantially, greatly, significantly, remarkably
I'm going to have to ask you to lower the price considerably, I can offer you half of the price you're asking for.
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
- "Unfortunately, all of them charge considerably more than what we are paying our current partners."
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
- "Delavigne is a company on the rise: we're finding new partners every day, our distribution network is wider than ever, and we are expanding our presence in Asian markets considerably."
- "When I say "considerably" more, I mean 50% to 200% above the average market price for the same quality materials."
- "Philip tells me that their sales have fallen off considerably in the past six months."
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Considerably'? Share it with us!