English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a contribution: participation, a donation, an offering
- "The company matches your contribution to a savings account monthly until you retire."
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: very good."
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: good."
- "- The contributions each of you has made to your departments and to the company as a whole"
- "I especially look forward to contributions from our Indian colleagues as I know you are a very creative people."
- "Kate : Yeah, and your 350-dollar contribution is equaled by the Delavigne Corporation until your retirement."
- "My question for you is this: Would you like to modify your monthly contribution in any way?"
- "Your contribution is currently divided into a portfolio of American mutual funds, stocks and bonds."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Contribution'? Share it with us!