English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a photocopier, a copy machine: a machine used to reproduce or create duplicates of documents
- "I want you to pretend that I am a naughty photocopier."
- "(hitting photocopier)"
- "You naughty photocopier!"
- "We're called The Photocopiers!"
- "Edward : A naughty photocopier?"
- "Bruno : Edward, what are you doing to that photocopier?"
- "Brian : We know for a fact that barking was heard in the vicinity of the copy machine at 7.15 pm, just 3 minutes before Stink's body was discovered in the hallway!"
- "Edward : But I wasn't at the copy machine."
- "For right now it's just me and three copy machines, but I think we're going to be huge!"
- "I've heard you singing at the photocopy machine!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Copy machine'? Share it with us!