Definition Copy machine
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a photocopier, a copy machine: a machine used to reproduce or create duplicates of documents
- "I've heard you singing at the photocopy machine!"
- "Edward : But I wasn't at the copy machine."
- "We're called The Photocopiers!"
- "Edward : A naughty photocopier?"
- "(hitting photocopier)"
- "Brian : We know for a fact that barking was heard in the vicinity of the copy machine at 7.15 pm, just 3 minutes before Stink's body was discovered in the hallway!"
- "Edward : . photocopier!"
- "You naughty photocopier!"
- "For right now it's just me and three copy machines, but I think we're going to be huge!"
- "Bruno : Edward, what are you doing to that photocopier?"
Still having difficulties with 'Copy machine'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Copy machine'? Share it with us!