English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a couch: a sofa, a piece of furniture wider than a chair
UK: Sit down on the couch and have a nice cup of tea.
US: I need to buy a new couch for my apartment.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Philip : I also have a couch."
- "I didn't really find it in the couch - there are monsters under there."
- "Lie down on the couch if you like."
- "I've found approximately 1.2 million dollars under the cushions of the couch in my office!"
- "There's a couch there."
- "Bruno : All the same, the other day, when the server started beeping, Jean ran into the break room and hid behind the couch."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Couch'? Share it with us!