English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to count on someone: to trust in, to rely on, to depend on someone
You can count on me to do a good job: I won't disappoint you.
- "You can count on me!"
- "I knew I could count on you."
- "You can count on him. Now, get out of here."
- "I'm counting on you."
- "Susie : You can count on me, Bruno."
- "I'm counting on you!"
- "Bruno : I knew I could count on you Brian."
- "I'm counting on you, Brian."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Count on'? Share it with us!