English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a cowboy: a farm worker from the western USA who looks after cows and usually rides a horse
- "Hannah : Well I've heard there are special "event organizers" that plan theme events in interesting locations, say for example a "Wild West" party on a ranch where everyone gets dressed up as cowboys."
- "Brent : I heard that Aussies and Kiwis hated each other, like cowboys and Indians, Tom and Jerry, North Korea and everyone."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "If a cowboy like me can be a millionaire, you can too."
- "Harold wears boots and a cowboy hat"
- "Brian : Cowboys, huh?"
- "Chapter 10: The Warbuckle Connection - Guns, Trucks and Cowboy hats"
- "Sydney : So, Horatio, who's the sheila in the cowboy hat?"
- "Classic Halloween costumes : The cowboy, the giant poodle, the human toothbrush, the marshmallow."
- "Ride a whale while wearing a cowboy hat."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cowboy'? Share it with us!