English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a creator: a person who makes, fabricates, builds or invents something
- "Head 'Nose' and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "As Delavigne's PR representative, I will attend, as will Horatio Oléré, the perfume's creator."
- "My name is Nigel Pilkington and I'm looking for the creator of the fragrances that I can smell from the street."
- "Steffi : Well, I admit that the samples we received were a success with the buying commission, our compliments to the creator."
- "In any case, I prefer to discuss this matter directly with their creator."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Creator'? Share it with us!