English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a creature: a being, a living thing, an animal, a beast
- "God : I have an intimate relationship with all creatures on earth."
- "Those poor creatures!"
- "In this special documentary, we'll take a look at this extraordinary man and his extraordinary work with those extraordinary creatures: the dolphins."
- "You mean those magical creatures with pointy little ears, they live in forests and."
- "This beautiful creature right here is Emma, she's an exchange student from some crazy country in Europe."
- "However, he's a fragile creature, so don't be too hard on him. He needs help, not punishment."
Still having difficulties with 'Creature'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Creature'? Share it with us!