English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a creature: a being, a living thing, an animal, a beast
- "In this special documentary, we'll take a look at this extraordinary man and his extraordinary work with those extraordinary creatures: the dolphins."
- "You mean those magical creatures with pointy little ears, they live in forests and."
- "God : I have an intimate relationship with all creatures on earth."
- "Those poor creatures!"
- "This beautiful creature right here is Emma, she's an exchange student from some crazy country in Europe."
- "However, he's a fragile creature, so don't be too hard on him. He needs help, not punishment."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Creature'? Share it with us!