English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a crisis: an emergency, a catastrophe, a dilemma
We managed to avoid the crisis by making sure there were enough provisions for everyone.
- "I am a stress management expert, as well as a certified crisis counselor."
- "I love a good crisis!"
- "I know, I'll call Brian – he's good in a crisis!"
- "I thank her and hang up the phone, amazed that an 18 year old girl living 4000 miles away from New York city has just solved my washing machine crisis."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Crisis counselor"
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, and it is now very attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "I'm good in a crisis, after all I used to work the suicide hotline."
- "Crisis solved!"
- "Moira : Here's a quick look at some of the stories we'll be covering today: another devastating flood hits Bangladesh, the economic crisis in Argentina takes a turn for the worse, and an assassination attempt on the Danish Prime Minister has some hilarious consequences."
Still having difficulties with 'Crisis'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Crisis'? Share it with us!