English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an (art) critic : an (art) commentator, expert, judge, reviewer
- "Well then I present to you renowned cultural critic Belinda B."
- "Hank : Everybody's a critic."
- "Belinda : Critic."
- "Adams, our favorite culture critic, is with us this morning."
- "metal is making a comeback, pop critics say."
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "Johns, who has been widely criticised for wasting money on the album, responded to critics yesterday, saying: "You're just jealous because you can't afford to have the Queen of England rap on one of your songs."
Still having difficulties with 'Critic'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Critic'? Share it with us!