English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an (art) critic : an (art) commentator, expert, judge, reviewer
- "Well then I present to you renowned cultural critic Belinda B."
- "metal is making a comeback, pop critics say."
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "Johns, who has been widely criticised for wasting money on the album, responded to critics yesterday, saying: 'You're just jealous because you can't afford to have the Queen of England rap on one of your songs."
- "Hank : Everybody's a critic."
- "Belinda : Critic."
- "Adams, our favorite culture critic, is with us this morning."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Critic'? Share it with us!