English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
cryonics: the process or science of conserving things (or people) by freezing them
- "As one of our patients, your body will be frozen when you die and preserved in cryonic suspension."
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
- "The Cryonics Foundation – because it's only natural to want unnaturally long life!"
- "Helen : Cryonic suspension of the whole body costs $200,000."
- "Helen : Hello, Cryonics Foundation, Helen speaking, how can I extend your life today?"
Still having difficulties with 'Cryonic'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cryonic'? Share it with us!