English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the cuisine (of a country): the dishes, food, cookery (of a country)
- "Although French cuisine contains a lot of saturated fat, the French tend to have an extremely low rate of heart disease, much lower than the United States for example."
- "Mrs. Lee : I am filled with joy because you like our traditional Chinese cuisine."
- "Mmm. God bless traditional American cuisine!"
- "I'm here to talk about "Fish and Chips", one of the staples of British cuisine."
- "And by the way Moira, what's the specialty of Scottish cuisine?"
- "British cuisine is an acquired taste."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cuisine'? Share it with us!