English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the cuisine (of a country): the dishes, food, cookery (of a country)
- "British cuisine is an acquired taste."
- "Mrs. Lee : I am filled with joy because you like our traditional Chinese cuisine."
- "And by the way Moira, what's the specialty of Scottish cuisine?"
- "Although French cuisine contains a lot of saturated fat, the French tend to have an extremely low rate of heart disease, much lower than the United States for example."
- "Mmm. God bless traditional American cuisine!"
- "I'm here to talk about "Fish and Chips", one of the staples of British cuisine."
Still having difficulties with 'Cuisine'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cuisine'? Share it with us!