English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a culture: a society and its values or habits
- "I believe that the "siesta" is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Philip : Yeah, you know, in some cultures they only eat vomit."
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "Hannah, I need someone to teach me about British pub culture."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Americans are immersed in a culture of instant gratification and short attention spans."
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Culture'? Share it with us!