English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a culture: a society and its values or habits
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "Hannah, I need someone to teach me about British pub culture."
- "Philip : Yeah, you know, in some cultures they only eat vomit."
- "Americans are immersed in a culture of instant gratification and short attention spans."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "I believe that the "siesta" is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Culture'? Share it with us!