English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a culture: the values or habits of a society or group
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "Americans are immersed in a culture of instant gratification and short attention spans."
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "Philip : Yeah, you know, in some cultures they only eat vomit."
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Hannah, I need someone to teach me about British pub culture."
- "I believe that the "siesta" is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
Still having difficulties with 'Culture'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Culture'? Share it with us!