English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a cup: a mug, a goblet, a bowl; a trophy
the world cup the prize given to the winner's of a world tournament
a cup of coffee a cup, a mug, a bowl filled with coffee
- "Would you like me to make you a nice cup of tea?"
- "I have left you a job description, CVs, interview questions – and a hot cup of coffee on my desk (all obligatory for this kind of work!"
- "Something to think about the next time you make a cup of tea."
- "In a cup ."
- "One hot coffee, in a cup."
- "Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea."
- "Look, Icarus, I'll level with you: All I need is some of your sperm in this cup and for you to sign a couple of consent forms. Are you in or out?"
- "Lucie : In a cup please."
- "Brian : But I just want a cup of camomile tea."
- "Danica : I can neither confirm nor deny that I would like a cheesecake with extra whipped cream and a cup of coffee."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cup'? Share it with us!