Definition Current event
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
current events: present, topical news or affairs
I read about the elections in the current events section of the newspaper.
- "Subject: Current Events Club meeting this Wednesday at noon!"
- "Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting on Wednesday at 12:00 as usual, for our weekly Current Events club."
- "Subject: Inaugural Current Events Club meeting this Wednesday at noon!"
- "But you're more than welcome to stay if you want to discuss current events."
- "To: Current events club members"
- "Hello Current Events Enthusiasts!"
- "The first edition of our weekly Current Events Club will be held on Wednesday at 12:00."
- "The Brian Jones Current Events Club is now in session, the honorable Brian Jones presiding, that's me!"
- "Hello everyone and thank you for coming to the inaugural edition of Brian Jones' Current Events Club!"
Still having difficulties with 'Current event'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Current event'? Share it with us!