English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a customer: a client, a consumer, a buyer
UK: The customer is always right.
US: You are my most loyal customer.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno : Horatio look, a customer!"
- "Customer : Uh."
- "We make money by selling perfumes, not by buying perfumes for our customers!"
- "Customer : I'm thirsty?"
- "Customer : My symptoms?"
- "Customer : This."
- "Customer : Well, I suppose I am a bit lonely."
- "Customer : Everyone!"
- "Customer : Uhh, do you guys sell juice?"
- "Horatio : Another satisfied customer."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Customer'? Share it with us!