Definition Customer account number
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an account number: a unique number or code assigned to the bank account of each customer
Please have your customer account number ready. A customer service representative will be with you shortly and will need it to access your account.
a bank account number a unique number given to bank account
- "You haven't given me your account number."
- "Could you give me your customer account number and we will get started from there."
- "Kevin : My account number is 0004 1212 7897 0004."
- "You will need to give the sender your bank account number, the ABA number, SWIFT code and of course the name of this bank."
- "Techie (Rajard) : Hmm. Oh deary, deary me, usually our customers have account numbers."
- "Bob : But I don't have a customer account number."
- "If you would like to give me your account number, however, I'm sure I could better assist you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Customer account number'? Share it with us!