Customer account number
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an account number: a unique number or code assigned to the bank account of each customer
Please have your customer account number ready. A customer service representative will be with you shortly and will need it to access your account.
a bank account number a unique number given to bank account
- "If you would like to give me your account number, however, I'm sure I could better assist you."
- "Could you give me your customer account number and we will get started from there."
- "Bob : But I don't have a customer account number."
- "Kevin : My account number is 0004 1212 7897 0004."
- "You haven't given me your account number."
- "Techie (Rajard) : Hmm. Oh deary, deary me, usually our customers have account numbers."
- "You will need to give the sender your bank account number, the ABA number, SWIFT code and of course the name of this bank."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Customer account number'? Share it with us!