English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
data: figures, information, statistics
a data base a collection of data, a store of information
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "Scientists initially thought that the result was an anomaly, and feared their data was tainted, however repeated testing confirmed that the data was in fact valid."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all e-mails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "Most of the company's, uhh, financial data and numbers are retained by simple mnemonic techniques."
- "Susie : Well, we've received a report from a market research company with some interesting data on the men's fragrance market."
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
Still having difficulties with 'Data'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Data'? Share it with us!