English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a day: the 24-hour period from sunrise to sunset (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.)
- "Please indicate which of these days you would prefer as the new "Casual Dress Day", by filling in the box with a pencil or pen, blue or black ink."
- "Thank you for choosing "Good Day USA"."
- "Floyd : Welcome back to Good Day USA."
- "Welcome back to Good Day USA."
- "But we're here to help with the next step: cultural problems. The Good Day USA starter kit aims to make life in the US seem approachable and accessible for all."
- "It's a nice day."
- "Brian : I got hold of a great thing: it's called the "Good Day USA" starter kit, and tells you all about how to survive in America!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Day'? Share it with us!