English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a day: the 24-hour period from sunrise to sunset (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.)
- "Jean : Miss Susie, since the first day I saw you in your office, I have been in love with you."
- "So how do you usually start your day?"
- "Why would I spend the rest of my days unhappy?"
- "A foggy day, in London town"
- "In this friendly, friendly world, with each day so full of joy, why should any heart be lonely?"
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "When I can go therapy two times a day"
- "Subject: The first day of the rest of your life"
- "Subject: RE: The first day of the rest of your life"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Day'? Share it with us!