English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a day: a 24-hour period (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.)
- "Floyd : Welcome back to Good Day USA."
- "Welcome back to Good Day USA."
- "It's a nice day."
- "Brian : I got hold of a great thing: it's called the "Good Day USA" starter kit, and tells you all about how to survive in America!"
- "Thank you for choosing "Good Day USA"."
- "Please indicate which of these days you would prefer as the new "Casual Dress Day", by filling in the box with a pencil or pen, blue or black ink."
- "But we're here to help with the next step: cultural problems. The Good Day USA starter kit aims to make life in the US seem approachable and accessible for all."
Still having difficulties with 'Day'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Day'? Share it with us!