English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to daydream, to have a daydream: to be distracted from a task by one's imagination
- "I was sitting innocently at my desk, daydreaming about my statue, when suddenly and inexplicably I fell out of my chair and on to the floor."
- "Edward : Sorry, Bruno – I was daydreaming again."
- "Edward : Oh no, daydreaming again."
- "I'm sorry Hannah, I think I was daydreaming again!"
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Daydream'? Share it with us!