English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(My grandfather is) dead: (My grandfather is) deceased, not alive
- "Bruno's mom : The dead pigeon under his bed?"
- "Everyone in the back is alive and not dead, correct?"
- "Jean : She's dead?"
- "Then we turned and shook as we had a look in the room where the dead men lay."
- "Olaf : He's dead, driver."
- "My wife, she is dead."
- "aged 69, dead."
- "-Nobody's dead I hope."
- "He's dead, that's why he's staring at you like that."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dead'? Share it with us!