Definition Dear sir or madam
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Dear Sir or Madam, (letter): a polite way to address an unknown recipient of a letter
- "Subject: Poor level of customer service Dear Sir or Madam"
- "Subject: Vegetable soup Dear Sir or Madam"
- "Chicago, IL 60064 Dear Sir or Madam"
- "Dear Sir or Madam I regret to inform you that the standard of service provided by the cleaner you sent us, Mr. Jorge Miguel Santa Maria Jesus, is totally unsatisfactory."
- "Dear Sir or Madam My name is Karl Kraut and I have been a loyal Delavigne customer for over six weeks."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dear sir or madam'? Share it with us!