Dear sir or madam
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Dear Sir or Madam, (letter): a polite way to address an unknown recipient of a letter
- "Dear Sir or Madam My name is Karl Kraut and I have been a loyal Delavigne customer for over six weeks."
- "Chicago, IL 60064 Dear Sir or Madam"
- "Subject: Poor level of customer service Dear Sir or Madam"
- "Subject: Vegetable soup Dear Sir or Madam"
- "Dear Sir or Madam I regret to inform you that the standard of service provided by the cleaner you sent us, Mr. Jorge Miguel Santa Maria Jesus, is totally unsatisfactory."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dear sir or madam'? Share it with us!