English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
death: the end of life
- "This kitchen is a place of darkness and death."
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "Icarus : And to think that my father's untimely death could have been avoided if only he'd known how to cope with his stress rather than bottling it up inside and."
- "Shane : No, it tastes of death!"
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
- "I disagree! Death."
- "God : Hmm, this is quite strange, I have no record of your death Mr. Cheeter."
- "I have your cause of death listed as a heart attack."
- "Cause of death?"
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married."
Still having difficulties with 'Death'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Death'? Share it with us!