Definition Delavigne here
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(Delavigne) here: (Delavigne) speaking, on the phone
- "Bruno : Hi Sam, Bruno Delavigne here."
- "General Hurley Burley : General Hurley Burley here!"
- "It's Sigourney Weevil here."
- "Bruno : Hi Woody, it's Bruno Delavigne here."
- "Bruno : Delavigne here."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "One second. Luna DeLune here."
- "Bethany : Hello Donna darling, Bethany here."
- "Icarus : Um Brian, it's Icarus Quincy here."
Still having difficulties with 'Delavigne here'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Delavigne here'? Share it with us!