English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to delete: to erase, to remove, to cancel
- "I'd appreciate it if this could remain between the two of us, so please delete this e-mail once you've read it."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
- "-delete e-mails with large attachments, or detach and delete the attachments"
- "-delete archived messages which are no longer necessary"
- "Enhance. Delete! Space bar!"
- "It's over because ( delete as necessary ): I have a wife / I have a sexually transmitted disease / I need space / You're becoming fat / I'm becoming a priest."
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Delete'? Share it with us!