English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
delicate: fragile, easy to break; sensitive, subtle
- "Horatio : It is a little delicate."
- "Whenever a delicate question is asked, or one which you can't or don't want to answer, feel free to tactfully decline a response."
- "Susie : Well, it can be difficult for Americans to follow such delicate issues."
- "Also I could really use your advice about something a little delicate."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "They're good at things that don't involve the delicate art of seduction."
- "Foie Gras is a delicate dish, it's meant to be savored."
- "I've got a bit of a delicate problem on my hands, Brian."
- "Politics is a delicate topic of conversation in the United States."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Delicate'? Share it with us!