English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a destination: a place to which someone or something is going, a journey's end
- "The airline is set to revolutionise the low-cost airline industry, setting new standards in price, comfort, service and destination options."
- "Mile High Airways fly to a range of out-of-the-way and obscure destinations."
- "Come on, we have arrived at our top secret destination."
- "Now we ready to move on to our final destination: The Kremlin."
- "I know the perfect destination to bring Democracy!"
- "She took me to a surprise destination for our next date."
- "Greendog has a fleet of around 1,300 buses, and serves 1,500 destinations!"
- "But, I will give you a clue, because as they say: "Life is a journey, not a destination."
- "Your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it: take a trip to the destination of your choice on a Greendog bus!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Destination'? Share it with us!