English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the devil: Satan, Lucifer, a powerful evil force, the enemy of God
- "I know you don't check your e-mail very regularly, as you believe they are "devil machines", but I'm really hoping you get this message as soon as possible."
- "1377 Red Devil Drive"
- "Chapter 2: The Devil and Bruno Delavigne - playing squash with Satan"
- "Down to the devil, or up to the sky?"
- "Please send all materials to Kalvin Krime Laboratories, 666 Dead Devil Road, Yeehaw Junction, TN."
- "Horatio : Yes I am. Kiss me, you devil."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Devil'? Share it with us!