English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to dial (a phone number): to type in, to enter, to call (a phone number)
You have to pick up the phone before you dial the number.
- "Donna : If you are happy with your profile, please dial the hash key."
- "(Dialing noise)"
- "To listen to your personal messages, please dial 2."
- "Listen carefully to the following options: if you know your party's extension, please dial that now."
- "For all other enquiries please dial 4."
- "To record your audio profile, please dial 1."
- "He dials phone and asks for his wife Sophie."
- "For your personal account information dial 3."
- "So if you are looking for love, dial 'I' for Icarus!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dial'? Share it with us!