English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to die: to decease, to pass away, to stop existing or living
- "Godfather : I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "So what I'm about to say to you is very important, you understand, because I'm dying."
- "I'm showing that everybody died, except one baby."
- "I don't wanna die."
- "Godfather : No Peter, I'm dying."
- "Me with a poor dying grandmother?"
- "I know I'm dying."
- "My father once said, a dying British man will shoot you while you're trying to rob an airport."
- "Everybody knows I'm dying."
- "You're dying."
Still having difficulties with 'Die'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Die'? Share it with us!