English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a dinosaur: a large order of extinct prehistoric reptiles
The most famous dinosaur is the tyrannosaurus rex.
- "It's not a good argument that dinosaurs really existed."
- "Fossil evidence has confirmed the existence of dinosaurs all over the world."
- "Dinosaurs: fact or fiction?"
- "French kiss a dinosaur."
- "Take one look at that Tyrannosaur and tell me that dinosaurs don't exist!"
- "Jean : If you want, I have another one with a dinosaur that loves cheese."
- "Dinosaurs , which were proven to be much smaller than scientists originally thought."
- "Although most people do in fact accept dinosaurs as a real, though extinct species, there are some religious fundamentalists out there who refuse to acknowledge the existence of these fantastic lizards."
- "Over the years, dinosaurs, these gigantic lizards which roamed the earth billions of years ago, have become a controversial subject."
- "Moira : Apparently, for certain groups, the existence of dinosaurs conflicts with their own creation theories, like the story of Adam and Eve for example."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dinosaur'? Share it with us!