English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a disaster: a catastrophe, a crisis, a very bad event
to be heading for disaster to be on course for a catastrophe
- "by Marjorie Breille, disaster and catastrophe correspondent"
- "We really avoided a disaster here, and I owe you guys."
- "If we are taking part in these sorts of unethical labor practices, and if our involvement in these practices gets into the open, this situation could become a real disaster from a public relations standpoint."
- "Disaster everywhere!"
- "I don't know what happened between you and that bear, but I do know that this situation is already a disaster for both of us, and it's only going to get worse."
- "It's been a disaster."
- "Subject: Surprise party disaster"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Disaster'? Share it with us!